Guest Tt Paul

On 2017. 04. 21. at 1:01 PM, AblinK said:

Well who of You got SCHOCK 3D ?? Im asking cuz I'm thinking about buying the new set, can You recommand that ?

I got one! I can say only good things about the SHOCK 3D, best headset i've ever seen! :))

On 2017. 04. 21. at 1:01 PM, AblinK said:

Well who of You got SCHOCK 3D ?? Im asking cuz I'm thinking about buying the new set, can You recommand that ?

I have  the SHOCK 3D , and i doesnt even have a bad word for it :) . Easily the best headset ,that i ever had (and i had like 5 headsets before) It is really comfortable, and price efficient . Does anyone have a good gaming chair? I would like to hear about it :)  

On 21.4.2017 at 1:01 PM, AblinK said:

I have the Shock 3D 7.1. and its Awesome, i can recommend this one. The Sound is awesome and you can deactivate your mic by flip it up^^

On 17.5.2017 at 1:16 PM, frather said:

My favorite thing to do with the Ventus X is to rub my thumb against its gummy pattern, it is so relaxing , helps me calm down when i am angry because of League of legends :) . 

Yeah im totally agreed with u frather, it helps to calm down ^^

On 23.5.2017 at 4:17 PM, frather said:

Hey everybody , yesterday i was at the mall, at a hardware store, and someone was  looking to buy TT stuff , i went next to him ,and told him that this is the best gear available , i use it all the time  , he was happy with his purchase :) .

That's glad to hear, that you can bring a other person to the goodgear site^^

On 25.5.2017 at 0:05 PM, AblinK said:

Well, Today I was checking the gear that We got at gaming House and then I relize that We got some volos mouses :P
My GF using this mouse and she loved this model :P

That's nice to hear, but i hope, your GF loves u more than the mouse^^