TT RGB Plus Software Question

Zhodd

Hey Guys -

I am not sure if I am missing something completely obvious but how do you copy a fan setting to all the others ?  The older version of the software had a button but I don't see a way with the new software.  Trying to configure 9 fans manually would suck and I can't believe this feature wouldn't be there.  Thanks in advance

if you want all the fans to do the same thing make a profile and set up the first fan (fan 1) to what you want to do. Then the rest of the fans on that profile set to copy 

8ec67d0ca945f7e87621beb3e828c648.png

then once you have done that to the other fans on that profile then save it. 

then set the rest of the controllers on that same profile.

Thanks for the reply - I did find that finally - that helped - I have seen some weird behavior where if I set my 3rd controller to Copy color and save it will change other controllers - very bizarre.  Not sure if it's related to different types of RGB Plus controllers in the chain  - i.e Controller 1 and 2 are the controllers that come with the Riing Trio and the 3rd with the light strips whose name escapes me currently

If you have multiple controllers on the same profile anything you change will affect the controllers using that profile. If you want say controller 1 and 2 doing the same thing but want controller 3 doing something different you would set controller 1 and 2 to profile 1 and controller 3 to profile 2. Then set up profile 2 independently.

Thermaltake did this in a strange way.

It's not that each controller has it's own profiles it's more so the profiles are shared across all controller. That being the reason that a second profile needs to be set up for the third controller. So it doesn't affect the setting being used by the first and second controller. So any controller that is on the same profile number will be affected by any change done.  All in all it is strange