GregAMD

View 37 ARGB Fan problem

I still have an issue with my 2nd GPU lagging behind everything else but I'm done for now.  I changed the scheme to Rainbow so you really can't tell the 2nd GPU and the PS aren't synced.  I want to thank everyone on this thread for all your support and the invaluable information you provided.  What's in the box:

1. TT View 37 ARGB
  2. Asus AMD AM4 ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
  3. AMD Ryzen 9 3950X
  4. Innovation Cooling Graphite Thermal Pad 
  5. TT 1200W PS (has lights but doesn't sync)
  6. 64 GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB
  7. Asus ROG Strix Radeon RX 580 08G Gaming OC Edition (x2)
  8. TT Floe AIO Triple Riing RGB 360 TT Premium Edition
  9. 1 TB M2 Drive (x3)
  10. 8.5 TB Additional Storage

BTW, I highly recommend the thermal pad.  The temperature difference is negligible unless you're doing some extreme OCing.  No messy paste and they're reusable.

IMG_20200318_122827.jpg

IMG_20200318_122604.jpg

That's a lot of storage.  Are you a photographer, content creator, or video editor?  Do you find the vertically mounted GPU getting warmer?  Looks pretty close to the acrylic side panel.

I think I've corrected my negative air pressure in this case.  It's probably closer to neutral now.  I added a Corsair ML140 in the bottom of my case as intake.  The issue was the three radiator fans venting out the panel side of the case was essentially venting all the air being brought in by the 2 X 200mm front fans.  So if I hung toilet paper around any of the vent holes at the back of the case, it got pulled into them.  The only place where the toilet paper was being pushed out was right where the rear 120mm fan is located.  First I tried to set the pump / fans to a lower speed (the Fractal Celcius S36 has a fan hub that runs off one header on the motherboard with the pump) to see if I could get some airflow past the radiator, but it didn't help a whole lot.  The addition of the Corsair fan seems to have balanced it.  I could get it to go positive, but I would have to crank the Corsair fan up to where I could hear it (unacceptable).  I guess another option would be to switch the radiator fans around to pull air in to the case, the grill there is screened.  My preference has always been to have positive air pressure though all the research shows it really doesn't have much affect on the overall temps.  Though I think specifically to my case, I wasn't getting any fresh air past the radiator, so while CPU temps were unaffected, around the motherboard and further back suffered.