Guest Tt Paul

On 5.8.2017 at 10:20 PM, AblinK said:

Isen I have to agree, that poseidon is one of the best keyboard that I ever used too :P

Which switches You got ???

i had the Blue Switch^^

On 6.8.2017 at 6:28 PM, DC from life said:

TteSPORTS Battle Dragon Backpack is really great I must admit too :D Me and my boyfriend just came back from a travel and we packed our gears to the bag, they were save and comfortable to travel with :D

yeah like i said. The Battle Dragon Backbag is Awesome, i love it. should it break i will buy a new one^^

12 hours ago, beni said:

Hello guys in this summer i made a lot of LAN party in my house and a lot of my friends tryed out my TT gears they all said this gears are so cool!  TANKS TT <3

Feel free to share photos with us ;)

On 11.08.2017 at 8:47 PM, AblinK said:

Hello !!!

Well it's Vacation time, so I just try cronoss at travel. I was listening music all time long, while traveling and really I enjoy it o much.
TteSportss Cronos are best partner for Yours free time ^_^

Have u tried level10 m headset yet? They are my Favourite when it comes to travel! And ofc sound quality is great too :D

On 10.8.2017 at 7:51 PM, Isengard said:

Hi Guys/Girls 

I get my Shock 3D 7.1 Headset and its crazy! This is the best headset ever! You must to try it now! 

Thank you TTE!

Yeahh  totally agree with you, its awesome and the Best Headset i ever had. i don't want an other. if my 3D broked i buy a new one ^^

On 17.08.2017 at 7:47 PM, AblinK said:

Today I play some games at CS:GO with my friends and I test some headsets and also Cronos AD.  Cronos won with the quality of sound in game (schoots, steps etc).

maybe next I will test some mouses :P

In the past i didnt like to play CS GO but maybe its because i had bad headset to play it :D Im thinking about giving it a second try but with Level 10 M headset :D