Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 20.11.2017 at 6:43 PM, Semp3r said:

They looks very nice, i think i put it on my christmas wishlist^^

I know right :D it is so comfortable not having my headset somewhere on desk :D now i just hang them and my desk looks lik a proffesional gamer station :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23.11.2017 at 7:03 PM, AblinK said:

Isengard, what kind of headset You got before?? Some from TT esports ?

Before tt I used some "bad" for 20 euro xD

my last was a bad wirelessheadset from Afterglow for 100€ xD

 

16 hours ago, DC from life said:

I know right :D it is so comfortable not having my headset somewhere on desk :D now i just hang them and my desk looks lik a proffesional gamer station :D

u must take a picture for us^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Guys! 

Yesterday i was a lan party with my friends, we play LoL 1VS1 and I use my TTE Gears and win the Event! Everyone think the reason why i win this the gears what i use. And i think it too! 

Thank You TTE!!!❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28.11.2017 at 7:43 PM, Isengard said:

Hello Guys! 

Yesterday i was a lan party with my friends, we play LoL 1VS1 and I use my TTE Gears and win the Event! Everyone think the reason why i win this the gears what i use. And i think it too! 

Thank You TTE!!!❤️

Thats cool^^

Did someone have any experience with the NEMESIS SWITCH Optical RGB Mouse? it's looks really nice and i think the Buttons on the site would be Great for Moba Games like League of Legends^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha :D
Well Buddies now I will travel like 5/6 days- so I wil test 2/3 headsets while listening my music during the travel- got also Cronos AD so I will back asap with my opinion ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30.11.2017 at 7:32 AM, AblinK said:

Haha :D
Well Buddies now I will travel like 5/6 days- so I wil test 2/3 headsets while listening my music during the travel- got also Cronos AD so I will back asap with my opinion ^_^

are u after travel :> ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi TTE Fans!

I was unboxed my 7.1 Shock HS yesterday and its looks like a beast. Thats the best HS what i ever seen And buy! You must to try it! If you do please write a post here about your opinion! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2.12.2017 at 8:26 PM, borzo said:

are u after travel :> ? 

Hey !!!
I'm still traveling, but one think I have to tell You :D
CRONOS ARE AMAZING!!! I use it like 3/4h to watching some at train and I hear only my music, nothink else ^_^
AMAZING :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5.12.2017 at 11:15 AM, AblinK said:

Hey !!!
I'm still traveling, but one think I have to tell You :D
CRONOS ARE AMAZING!!! I use it like 3/4h to watching some at train and I hear only my music, nothink else ^_^
AMAZING :D

Traveling with TTeGear is really nice. i enjoyed few times this year and a little child was looking at my Isurus Headset and was asking his mother, if he can get the same to his birthday ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5.12.2017 at 11:15 AM, AblinK said:

Hey !!!
I'm still traveling, but one think I have to tell You :D
CRONOS ARE AMAZING!!! I use it like 3/4h to watching some at train and I hear only my music, nothink else ^_^
AMAZING :D

and what with ppl around U, they dont hear nothing from U :D?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8.12.2017 at 7:38 PM, borzo said:

and what with ppl around U, they dont hear nothing from U :D?

i hope, that other ppl don't here something from him.

with my headsets, no one around can hear something^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys! Yesterday i was a lan party with my friends, and i bring my TTE gears to the party, everyone just watching and told me that was awesome, where i can buy this Gears. We win the LAN and i think the TTE gears get more fan! 

Thank you TTE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, AblinK said:

Today I'm going to my gf cousin B-day Party and I will give him Ventux as aa present ^_^ HE is playing CS:Go so PERFECTO :D

Did someone of You got at familly gamers :D ?

My brother is gamer aswell and he is using TteSPORTS gear too :) He is having keyboard, not mice tho :D Poseidon Z :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16.12.2017 at 4:16 PM, AblinK said:

Today I'm going to my gf cousin B-day Party and I will give him Ventux as aa present ^_^ HE is playing CS:Go so PERFECTO :D

Did someone of You got at familly gamers :D ?

Actually im the only Gamer in my family, but maybe in few year, i can bring my nephew to Videogames, so im not the only one^^

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18.12.2017 at 6:12 AM, Semp3r said:

Actually im the only Gamer in my family, but maybe in few year, i can bring my nephew to Videogames, so im not the only one^^

 

for what u waiting :D ? show him know : ))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...