Guest Tt Paul

7 hours ago, DC from life said:

When  I get used to this model I find any other keyobard not so comfortable as this one :D Poseidon Z got me love mechanical keyboard sound and sensitivity of switches so much :D

yeah I'm totally agree :D
After Holidays i have few days problem with the Keyboard at Work, because it's a normal no name keyboard and that isn't so good like my Poseidon Z^^

On 19.09.2017 at 5:09 AM, Semp3r said:

yeah I'm totally agree :D
After Holidays i have few days problem with the Keyboard at Work, because it's a normal no name keyboard and that isn't so good like my Poseidon Z^^

I am working at work on my tt gears aswell :) my boss allow us to bring own computer equipment :D all people were suprised and amazed when they first saw my gears :D

On 22.9.2017 at 1:43 AM, borzo said:

For me one problem with my keyboard is the German layout :P

Yeah try Keycaps like Ablink said, or switch the Keycaps manually^^

On 22.9.2017 at 8:38 PM, Isengard said:

Hi Guys 

I got my Battle Dragon backpack and its awesome! 

Very comfortable and so Nice!

thank you TTE❤️

I'm totally agreed with you, i use it, for my gears or if i travel to my family^^

On 24.9.2017 at 0:12 PM, DC from life said:

I am working at work on my tt gears aswell :) my boss allow us to bring own computer equipment :D all people were suprised and amazed when they first saw my gears :D

Yeah that's good for you^^
But i can't actually -.-*

On 30.9.2017 at 5:51 PM, DC from life said:

Maybe show your boss Tt equipment and im sure he will equip all the workers with own Tt gears at work haha :D 

Funny, no Sry i can't. If i had a Notebook from work or something like this than maybe. but actually im

working by our client so i have to work with the gear i get from our client and our client is working for the state xD