Tt Leo

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I just joined the club and must say it is a beautiful case. I have a question as I cannot see when I took the front two 200mm fans off to do 3 120mm fans per manual with Case I do not see any way to screw the 120fans in a row down the front how they adhere to the front panel? I see how its big grooves and those line up but I do not see any screws that came with the case that will allow the changing to 3 120mm fans on front?

1 hour ago, LBCdirtyD said:

Hello,

I just joined the club and must say it is a beautiful case. I have a question as I cannot see when I took the front two 200mm fans off to do 3 120mm fans per manual with Case I do not see any way to screw the 120fans in a row down the front how they adhere to the front panel? I see how its big grooves and those line up but I do not see any screws that came with the case that will allow the changing to 3 120mm fans on front?

You are missing only the screws? I still have a small bag full of screws from this case where I only added 3x 200mm fans (1x front/2 top)

Anyway, every hardware shop can give you those screws for a few coins..

1 hour ago, View71 said:

You are missing only the screws? I still have a small bag full of screws from this case where I only added 3x 200mm fans (1x front/2 top)

Anyway, every hardware shop can give you those screws for a few coins..

I guess that is what is then. Strange though I got all screws that are listed in the package as it give pic and number and everything matched. So they just do not provide the screws you would need to connect it that way. Cool thanks for info I will hit Ace Hardware this weekend.

43 minutes ago, LBCdirtyD said:

I guess that is what is then. Strange though I got all screws that are listed in the package as it give pic and number and everything matched. So they just do not provide the screws you would need to connect it that way. Cool thanks for info I will hit Ace Hardware this weekend.

keep in mind mounting those case fans ...2 screws each (diagonally) usually fix the fan plenty.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi every one

I have bought a TG Version (core V71 obviously) with the  P/N: CA-1B6-00F1WN-04 

The pics on the commercial website show BLACK ODD/HDD bays like the official page for the P/N: CA-1B6-00F1WN-04

And....

I have received a TG version with ancient HDD/ODD BLUE bays

So I am not not "happy".

When I choose this chassis, I wanted an all black chassis. Not an ugly blue version :(

I Want to know what to do ? Can you send me black bays ? And mainy I wnat to know how you can bought two versions of colors chassis with the same serial....

I imagine than I not the only one to be cheated like this :(

I could send it back, but a lot of return fees :(

Thanks.

PS : sorry for my language or word badly chosen : I am french.

20181009_170220 (Copier).jpg

20181009_170128 (Copier).jpg

10 hours ago, Profy said:

I think that is the standard color, and it won't show much behind the glass.  In my case, I removed all HDD cages and put water cooling there.  You can remove most of them.  The HDD can be mounted in the back side (up to 2).

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, svx94 said:

How many HDs do you have in it?  I feel if you remove most of them, it will improve the airflow a lot.   I put 2 HDs in the back and completely removed the HD cage.

I have the View71 and there are no temperature problems and it's all fan force cooling. I have 2 SSHDs inside the case ... the other are external USB3

On 10/29/2018 at 5:10 PM, View71 said:

I have the View71 and there are no temperature problems and it's all fan force cooling. I have 2 SSHDs inside the case ... the other are external USB3

I don't think you will have problems.   It is about efficiency.   If you design the airflow carefully, the system can run at lower fan speed and be quieter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just bought this case and I should say that basically that was a good choice. The only think making me unsatisfied - the fan controller. I mean that it can't keep LOW/HIGH state and resets it to HIGH after power off. And frankly speaking these fans sound too loud, so I've already disconnected the top one (200mm) as most annoying...

And the question is - is there any way to fix this issue somehow? I found the same questions, but can't find answers :-) so let me repeat it.

• 1 month later...
On 3/8/2019 at 1:10 AM, OlegD said:

I just bought this case and I should say that basically that was a good choice. The only think making me unsatisfied - the fan controller. I mean that it can't keep LOW/HIGH state and resets it to HIGH after power off. And frankly speaking these fans sound too loud, so I've already disconnected the top one (200mm) as most annoying...

And the question is - is there any way to fix this issue somehow? I found the same questions, but can't find answers :-) so let me repeat it.

same for me.. just have to push low and LED off each time I turn the system on. I might just end up plugging the fans into the motherboard instead of the fan controller so I can get better control of them., 

• 4 months later...
On 11/13/2018 at 11:19 AM, Asgard said:

Hello. Fan conroller broke, no one will tell where to get it?

mine just stopped working as well last week, I thought the fans worn off with time since I had the case since 2015, I bought yesterday 3 new fans and still do not work; I eventually connected them through one of the power connections from the power supply, I don't get LED light only RPM; hope someone can advise us where to buy new fan controller for the casing.

Also I bought new SATA HD 8 TB and all the bays are no longer compatible with the screw locations of the new HD models, can we buy and replace the HD trays with new models?

hope we get answers to that to avoid buying a modern new casing

8 hours ago, mjall said:

Also I bought new SATA HD 8 TB and all the bays are no longer compatible with the screw locations

just put 1 (or 2) screws - should be good nuf  

8 hours ago, mjall said:

I don't get LED light only RPM

TT fan connectors use 1 more pin  - TT wants you to buy the complete fan pack including controller

On 9/27/2019 at 3:46 AM, View71 said:

just put 1 (or 2) screws - should be good nuf  

TT fan connectors use 1 more pin  - TT wants you to buy the complete fan pack including controller

thank you for your response, that is exactly what I did for the HD as I felt it was enough to withhold it, I guessed they wanted us to buy the controller pack, which one do you recommend, have you bought any urself?

10 minutes ago, mjall said:

thank you for your response, that is exactly what I did for the HD as I felt it was enough to withhold it, I guessed they wanted us to buy the controller pack, which one do you recommend, have you bought any urself?

Depends on your required fan size 120/140? there are 3 packs with controller

here for example:
https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Circular-Pressure-Radiator-CL-F077-PL14SW/dp/B07K1VJLGZ 

My TT AIO Floe 360 got 3 fans (radiator) + controller

23 hours ago, View71 said:

Depends on your required fan size 120/140? there are 3 packs with controller

here for example:
https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Circular-Pressure-Radiator-CL-F077-PL14SW/dp/B07K1VJLGZ 

My TT AIO Floe 360 got 3 fans (radiator) + controller

thanks - I don't have a radiator as im not using liquid cooling for my casing, does this mean, these fans are not suitable then?

1 hour ago, mjall said:

thanks - I don't have a radiator as im not using liquid cooling for my casing, does this mean, these fans are not suitable then?

you can mount those fan (packs) anywhere as long as it fits - in case of replacement just watch the airflow hence blower/sucker - there is a small arrow printed showing direction.  

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/fan-direction.44512/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...