[Xmas Contest] Tt dude and Santa’s Ball-Bustin’ Bajinko Game

Tt Andy

Hi i'm new, from Nicaragua.
My name is Carlos Calero.

I want the chance of win the Poseidon Z because is a fully back-lit keyboard, got certified and faster response mechanical switches, got anti-ghosting and disable the windows key and have 6-8 key rollover for combination of keys when gaming and got 7 multimedia keys.

This is the perfect keyboard for my new computer I bought in November.

Thanks #Therlmatake and #ThermaltakeForumStaff for give me the chance for win this beautiful keyboard.

And this are my scores!

By the way my name don't display!

:D

post-2107-0-43824400-1417578824_thumb.jpg

post-2107-0-20652300-1417583297_thumb.jpg

post-814-0-04740200-1417586316_thumb.png

I'm sort of glad this was made into a giveaway, to me a flipper-less game ain't exactly the best for a contest although it does give someone who isn't a freakish pinball wizard some kind of chance (Otherwise it'd be a squash match of who is, and I highly doubt a mere aspiring aficionado like myself would be one).

Hi i'm new, from Nicaragua.

My name is Carlos Calero.

I want the chance of win the Poseido Z because is a fully back-lit keyboard, got certified and faster response mechanical switches, got anti-ghosting and disable the windows key and have 6-8 key rollover for combination of keys when gaming and got 7 multimedia keys.

This is the perfect keyboard for my new computer I bought in November.

Thanks #Therlmatake and #ThermaltakeForumStaff for give me the chance for win this beautiful keyboard.

And this are my scores!

By the way my name don't display!

:D

Welcome to the forums Carlos !

Enjoy your stay and good luck :)