[Xmas Contest] Tt dude and Santa’s Ball-Bustin’ Bajinko Game

Tt Andy

attachicon.gifxmas game.jpg

This holiday season we will be running a Tt dude and Santa game competition on our Community Forums! Play the Tt dude and Santa’s Ball-Bustin’ Bajinko Game and post a screenshot of your score for your chance to win!

There will be 3 winners each week so join the fun and win big!

Please read the rules carefully before starting the game.

Prizes will only go out to forum members, if you are not a member yet, don’t worry, it's free to join!

CLICK HERE TO PLAY: GAME LINK         NOTE: If round 2 is not showing up correctly please clear your cookies

attachicon.gifwarning.jpg

<Rules have changed please read>

Game Rules

Simply qualify to win by posting a screenshot of your end score on this thread and we will be randomly picking a winner!

The competition is global and the winners will be announced each week on Tt community forums, then will be placed in the winners tab.

Prizes Include:

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate

Thermaltake Toughpower DPS G

TteSports Poseidon Z Illuminated Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

TteSports LADON Gaming Mouse pad

TteSports VENTUS Gaming Mouse

TteSports VERTO Gaming Headset

Tt Dude Package x 3

attachicon.gifprize.jpg

Hi Guys, thank you all for cooperating with us for this contest/ giveaway i want to apologize for all the changes since the launch of this game

Anyway, without further adieu here are our weekly winners, congratulations guys, please inbox me with your shipping details!

Sill have 1 more week, so if you didn't win feel free to enter again :)

Prize 1 Poseidon Z

RVFER

Prize 2 Ventus Mouse

HappyBuddhaman

Prize 3 Tt Dude Package

CyberDustin777

Week 2 winners.jpg

HoHo...Awesome  :D

Thank you very-very much Thermaltake (Tt Andy) for randomly selected me as a lucky winner (week 2) prize 1 for the Gorgeous TteSports Poseidon Z Illuminated Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Blue Switch for me please :wub:  from the Fun Fun and FUN  [Xmas Contest] Tt dude and Santa’s Ball-Bustin’ Bajinko Game :)

For the rest of the lucky winners @hotcoolman and @CyberDustin777 (week 2) Congratulations guys  :)

Week 3 is up for grabs, Good Luck to all participants and don't forget have FUN guys... It's Christmas ;) 

@Tt Andy : PM'ed  :D

Aw my name isn't even on the list. I thought all round 2 screenshots made before the announcement would count too, but I guess not.  :( 
It does look like you guys made a mistake with the second prize there.
But congrats to the winners!

And here's my entry for round 3:
8I2UaqR.png

####. I just came back here and read two winners, RVFER and CyberDustin777's comments, without noticing my nickname mentioned, and almost for sure believed that I was out. But as I calmed down and checked the winner list again, I was hugely pleased. It was the Prize 2, a lovely mouse, that would come to my place. Don't be afraid. I have no cats around me.

Many thanks to Thermaltake Community, Tt Andy and all the other participants!

Warmest congratulations to RVFER and CyberDustin777!

Good luck to all who are playing or will start playing week 3's game!