Borzo, which programm are You using, I use softwere for Level10M advance and I was so amazed how many options/color this have ^^
Really great !

I am in love with TteSPORTS ISURUS PRO :D Usually i can't take too much baggage to work so i enjoy having them in my purse so i can walk home with music :D And i also use them with my computer! Love the quality and the fact that they have detachable microphone! :>

On 4.9.2017 at 8:41 PM, AblinK said:

Borzo, which programm are You using, I use softwere for Level10M advance and I was so amazed how many options/color this have ^^
Really great !

You two bring me the idea, to test the Software from my Poseidon Z Smart Keyboard^^

On 6.09.2017 at 6:05 PM, Semp3r said:

You two bring me the idea, to test the Software from my Poseidon Z Smart Keyboard^^

give to us ur observations. I use Tt eSPORTS Command Center

23 hours ago, DC from life said:

I am testing Poseidon Z for a long time now :) It is going to be 2 years soon and it still works as fine as at the begining :D

i use my gear since 1 Year and im so excited^^

On 10.09.2017 at 3:23 PM, AblinK said:

Borzo which gear from TT You get ?? Do You have Poseidon Z keyboard ??

Yea i got it :D I really like this keyboard this sounds of keys 

On 12.09.2017 at 5:57 PM, Semp3r said:

i use my gear since 1 Year and im so excited^^

When  I get used to this model I find any other keyobard not so comfortable as this one :D Poseidon Z got me love mechanical keyboard sound and sensitivity of switches so much :D

7 hours ago, DC from life said:

When  I get used to this model I find any other keyobard not so comfortable as this one :D Poseidon Z got me love mechanical keyboard sound and sensitivity of switches so much :D

yeah I'm totally agree :D
After Holidays i have few days problem with the Keyboard at Work, because it's a normal no name keyboard and that isn't so good like my Poseidon Z^^