Yep - just came here to report that mine is working as well! Had a couple minor issues with getting the bend radius correct. I also had the issue with the screw hole lining up. I wish I had checked here first! I ended up draining my loop - which at first I was thinking I could avoid - and in the process, despite trying to be super careful with lots of paper towels, etc, I ended up dripping red coolant on my nice new desk and now it's pretty much ruined. Luckily my large steele series mousepad covers it up.
It got it working, went to move the case back and it acted up again for a few - so maybe in a few months I'll use your mounting method - as I am experiencing a slight bit of droop - but, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right!
I also got a response from Mike at Thermaltake, he is sending me a new one - I may try it out soon when I get another GPU. If it still doesn't work, I know which one to purchase. I'm definitely glad it worked, as I was starting to fear I'd have to plug it straight into the motherboard - making the purpose of this case null and void, and I'd have to re-do the tubing bends.
I'll check back later and re-read your post about cables and such! Great work again man! making already want to plan out some updates for the future (like the wrapping)
Sounds good. Curious to see if the new Thermaltake cables are as good as the one purchased from Amazon.