DAANY

Software cant recognize the new Riing 12 RGB Fan TT Premium Fans.

I also have just purchased the RIING plus 12 tt premium rgb fans and am also having software issues.
I am running a Ryzen 5 which from what i've read i'm assuming is the issue. I have tried both the "premium" software and the "plus" software. I get the controller not found error on the premium software and the plus software just will not open at all.

Any assistance you could provide would be great. Thanks.

12 hours ago, stonefox said:

I also have just purchased the RIING plus 12 tt premium rgb fans and am also having software issues.
I am running a Ryzen 5 which from what i've read i'm assuming is the issue. I have tried both the "premium" software and the "plus" software. I get the controller not found error on the premium software and the plus software just will not open at all.

Any assistance you could provide would be great. Thanks.

Hello,

You need to get a new controller, contact our support for warranty, if you go back to place of purchase, they will not have a solution.

It is not related to software issues.

http://www.thermaltake.com/corporate.aspx?t=4

Got a new Floe 360 Premium from Amazon and had zero connectivity to the software from the controller box .. new Intel Z370 system.. my other set of Premium Tt RGB fans are detected but the Floe controller does not.. the Floe controller is very hot and incidentally the fans completely stopped spinning and only the led lights remain working.. im getting a replacement from Amazon and hoping not to face the exact same problem.. these controllers have a serious design flaw or something.. is there a revised Intel controller??

13 hours ago, Diversion said:

Got a new Floe 360 Premium from Amazon and had zero connectivity to the software from the controller box .. new Intel Z370 system.. my other set of Premium Tt RGB fans are detected but the Floe controller does not.. the Floe controller is very hot and incidentally the fans completely stopped spinning and only the led lights remain working.. im getting a replacement from Amazon and hoping not to face the exact same problem.. these controllers have a serious design flaw or something.. is there a revised Intel controller??

Hi,

Not design issue, you probably just got a defective one. Glad you have a replacement in the works, let us know how it works out.

Controller inside should work no problem.

If it is not a design issue, that is terrible because all 3 controllers of mine ware not working. The quality is really a problem. And I also got two faulty temperature sensors as well and one of them nearly burnt my PC.