**ATTN Users with Thermaltake Riser Cables**

ThermalMike

**ATTN Users with Thermaltake Riser Cables**

**UPDATED 5/3/2017**

If you are experiencing issues with your Thermaltake Riser Cable product, please help to contact our support for warranty replacement options.

Email Contacts:

USA/Canada/South America:
support@thermaltakeusa.zendesk.com

International Global Customers:
info@thermaltake.com

Subject: Thermaltake Riser Cable Request

What we need:
1. Motherboard Make/Model
2. GPU Make/Model
3. Your invoice/receipt
4. Brief description on the issues you are having
5. Your shipping address
6. Your Name
7. Phone Number (For shipping purposes)

Once your email has been received, please allow 1-3 business days for processing.
Due to region availability, some requests may be delayed.

Thanks for that, but I return the riser last week and it's cost me 9€ ...

Did you get a refund, or a free riser for a crossfire when you return the replacement?

Because I haven't got any news for buying a second cable for my crossfire...

sorry for my very bad English

Hello,

Thanks for letting me know and sending me an email. I will get in contact with our team in your region and see what we can do.

• 3 weeks later...

I received the new cable and all seem to operate normally, thanks Thermaltake for direct support. !

Did you get any confirmation via email that they were shipping you a cable?  I emailed Mike and I have not seen a reply in email or this forum.  It would be nice to know if they received my request and be told when i can expect a replacement.

Hey everyone,

Sorry for any delays on the requests.

I was traveling out of the country last week and I am going through all the details.

We are waiting on more cables to be delivered, once I have them we will contact everyone for the shipments.

Hang in there, will have them soon.

I got my new cable about two weeks ago and I'm already having the same issue!!! #### it takes hours to drain and pull my loop off to change these cables out. Yall really #### up on this. 

That is disappointing to hear.  I would like to know what Thermaltake is doing to ensure the new cables are meeting design requirements?  Being able to showcase my GPU with this case was a primary factor in my decision to purchase.  If I have to mount directly to my motherboard in order to have reliable performance from my GPU then this is a huge failure on the part of Thermaltake. 

Does anyone know where we may be able to get a cable to meet our needs outside the Thermaltake supply chain?  I just need this to get fixed and move on.

Hello everyone,

If you emailed me I have your information.

I am waiting on the next shipment of cables to be delivered to send out, sorry for any delay.

I have seen great results with 99% of the cables we shipped out.

If you are still having issues after receiving the new cable, please contact me via email with some details so we can review.

I got my new cable about two weeks ago and I'm already having the same issue!!! #### it takes hours to drain and pull my loop off to change these cables out. Yall really #### up on this. 

Sorry I cannot check who you are on my email with this if you already sent.

The cable could have had an issue, but hard to say with 2 bad cables.

I can send you another cable to check if the new one was DOA, let me know.

Sorry I cannot check who you are on my email with this if you already sent.

The cable could have had an issue, but hard to say with 2 bad cables.

I can send you another cable to check if the new one was DOA, let me know.

Hey Mike. Sorry just seeing this reply now. Yall already sent me one cable. I have e-mailed you from my gmail again about the second cable being dead you asked me what video card I had. I replied and have not herd anything back for a few days. It seems the cable will work for a few hours if I turn the pc off and wiggle the base of the cable near the video card itself. It's weird because it was working great and just one day the issues started again.  I have moved my card or cable before the issue came back as I have a custom loop on the cpu and gpu.... kinda makes it a long ordeal just to move anything. 

Not going to lie but this bad cable had me going nuts with my new system.. High DPC latency in windows had me looking at all my drivers. However removal of the cable allowed me to upgrade my graphics driver to the latest without crashing and cleared up my audio stuttering.

Email has been sent.

Hey Mike. Sorry just seeing this reply now. Yall already sent me one cable. I have e-mailed you from my gmail again about the second cable being dead you asked me what video card I had. I replied and have not herd anything back for a few days. It seems the cable will work for a few hours if I turn the pc off and wiggle the base of the cable near the video card itself. It's weird because it was working great and just one day the issues started again.  I have moved my card or cable before the issue came back as I have a custom loop on the cpu and gpu.... kinda makes it a long ordeal just to move anything. 

Thanks! I am keeping record, just limiting my replies so there is not a ton of emails from everyone.

The cables can be finicky for some and work perfect for others. it is a challenge to find out everyone's individual issue.

Will get you another cable to see how it goes. Stay tuned.