Hello,

i decided to share my TT V71 here, almost 9 months after buying the case, only now i had the chance and courage to make hardware swap from a NZXT Switch 810.

You will see that my living room became a mess with hardware everywhere, 3 rads 1x120+1x240+1x360, 15 fans, 2 fan controllers, ####, it was a nightmare on my NZXT, now i swapped one of the rads and have 1x120+2x360 and dumped the push/pull config and have only push or pull. No fan controller anymore, i used some splitters and connected everything to the MB. Have 8 fans in total, almost half of what i had...

Also delided the cpu applying liquid metal, and replaced the old reservoir with new bigger better one.

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

@View71you just need to take your time tying the cables before they get to the back in a big bundle, i shortened the fan cables tying them along side of the fans so they have no more nor less length then what they need to get to the splitter, there's actually very good places to put hidden splitters on this case.

Overall it's still a bit messy on the back, but considering the amount of stuff that i have and using extensions and not fully custom cables i guess it's OK and can't get much better than this. I'm very happy with the case despite having to do a couple hard mods.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

58 minutes ago, godevskii said:

@View71you just need to take your time tying the cables before they get to the back in a big bundle, i shortened the fan cables tying them along side of the fans so they have no more nor less length then what they need to get to the splitter, there's actually very good places to put hidden splitters on this case.

Overall it's still a bit messy on the back, but considering the amount of stuff that i have and using extensions and not fully custom cables i guess it's OK and can't get much better than this. I'm very happy with the case despite having to do a couple hard mods.

My case is in a small corner flanked by the desk and paper/printer rack - no one can see that mess ... all good! :)

Hello all, new to the forum, but not to thermaltake, my last 3 cases have all been thermaltake as I like to vertical mount my gpu with ease.

My latest build (not completed, a few pipes to re do) is using the View 71 in black.

The overall quality of the case is very good for the rpice considering the amount of glass you get, lots of customising opportunities and I think the case caters very well for water cooling capabilites.

here is a pic of my build so far ( wil look a lot cleaner when i have finished)

I have a 420 rad on top with a full size (64mm) thermaltake 360cl rgb rad at the rear with all ring fans.

graphics: RTX2080ti

CPU: i9 9900K

Ram: 64 gb rgb

tt711.jpg

I have since swapped out my ax850i in favour of a Thermaltake Toughpower rgb 850 psu, I have also place another Thermaltake rgb light panel horizontally to hide what little cables you could see.

Updated pics 

20190511_141041.jpg

Hi everyone,  there are some really great looking builds here!  

Thought I'd join the club and show my build with this case that I did last summer and since added a few bits and tweaks here and there.  This is the first time I'd attempted a rigid tube loopI've got my eye on one of those Barrow distro plates but think I'll stick with the helix res for now.  I'm very happy with the case, despite weighing a ton due to all the glass it's very roomy and easy to build in.  The glass panels are somewhat restrictive though for high airflow radiator fans, I can drop a good few degrees on coolant temps by removing the front panel so thinking of attempting to make a bigger standoff to increase the gap for air to get in.

Also a question for those of you with dual radiators in this case, how do you have your airflow set up?  I've currently got mine with both rads as intakes (top and front) with a 140 rear and 120 bottom exhaust.  Warm air does seem to recirculate out from the bottom and sides and get sucked back into the front rad but still cools better than the entire 420 in the top using the hot air from the front rad when I had it set to exhaust.  What has worked best for you guys?

Specs:

8700k @5Ghz

ASUS Maximus Hero X

MSI RTX 2080ti Seahawk EK X

16Gb G.Skill Trident Z 3466

EVGA Supernova 850G2

Acer Predator XB321HK & LG 27UD68 Monitors

2x M.2 SSD, 2x SSD, 1x HDD

Loop: 

Alphacool XPX CPU block, EK Seahawk GPU block, DDC 18+ Pump w/ XSPC highflow top, Alphacool Helix 250 res, EK CE420 rad in top with Vardar fans, Original Gen 2 BlackIce 360GTX in front push/pull with Vardars and XSPC fans

20190522_230848smal.jpg

20190522_230826small.jpg

20190522_230649small.jpg

20190522_230516small.jpg

Keep in mind that Rad installations (fans) are meant to be exhaust (suckers) coz it makes little sense to blow pre heated air into the case for cooling (cough).

Would that not result in the hot exhaust air hitting the glass plates and just getting sucked straight back into the case to recirculate through the radiators though due to the negative pressure it would create

10 hours ago, Fallen_Angel said:

Would that not result in the hot exhaust air hitting the glass plates and just getting sucked straight back into the case to recirculate through the radiators though due to the negative pressure it would create

Rad fan speed is ~1000 rpm max if we're talking 360 Rad (or better) hence the fan exhaust wind is pretty mild.

If you're in Mediterranean climate fan speed hovers around ~700rpm (non oc'ed)