670 posts in this topic

On 23.5.2017 at 4:17 PM, frather said:

Hey everybody , yesterday i was at the mall, at a hardware store, and someone was  looking to buy TT stuff , i went next to him ,and told him that this is the best gear available , i use it all the time  , he was happy with his purchase :) .

That's glad to hear, that you can bring a other person to the goodgear site^^

On 25.5.2017 at 0:05 PM, AblinK said:

Well, Today I was checking the gear that We got at gaming House and then I relize that We got some volos mouses :P
My GF using this mouse and she loved this model :P

That's nice to hear, but i hope, your GF loves u more than the mouse^^

On 2017. 05. 10. at 1:19 PM, Geller said:

Hi there!

I cant play without my TT gears <3 it's so good <3

Hey , oh yeah i cant play without my TT gear either hehe, what is your favourite TT gear? :) mine is the Poseidon Z :D 

Hello,

There is hot outside and I start running, do You recommend or use any headphones from tt??
Isurus ?

6 hours ago, AblinK said:

Hello,

There is hot outside and I start running, do You recommend or use any headphones from tt??
Isurus ?

Yeah  the Isurus is Awesome, i use it by myself and yesterday someone ask me at work, like #### what is this for a nice Headset^^

On 2017. 05. 29. at 6:34 PM, frather said:

Hey , oh yeah i cant play without my TT gear either hehe, what is your favourite TT gear? :) mine is the Poseidon Z :D 

Yeah , the Poseidon Z is the best keyboard what i ever seen, so good :D 

On 2017. 06. 02. at 0:03 AM, Geller said:

Yeah , the Poseidon Z is the best keyboard what i ever seen, so good :D 

Yes! Exactly!  Im glad that you agree.

This reminds me of...:

Once i was at a friends house , and he told me that his headset was much better,so i told him to lets compare the sound of  my 3D 7.1 and his headset, and my headseats sound was much better , i think i have convinced him hehe :D , do you have any  experience like this one?

@Semper

Do You know if Isurus works on standard Jack ? Cuz I saw on 1 movie that someone using that only at iPod :P

On 6.6.2017 at 8:25 PM, AblinK said:

@Semper

Do You know if Isurus works on standard Jack ? Cuz I saw on 1 movie that someone using that only at iPod :P

@AblinK U can use the Isurus  normal with your iPhone.  To use the Isurus with your PC or Notebook, u has to use the adapters for the PC Jack (MIC and SOUND) and u has to tack on the extra mic for using it as a anormal Headset.

I will  make u some photos ^^

On 2017. 06. 10. at 9:59 AM, Geller said:

@frather

And what do you think about Ventus X?? i think it's a best gamer mouse by far!

Oh ,man i am glad that you asked , it is the best mouse that i have ever owned  hehe :D   .

But tell me friend ,what do you think about the  TT mousepad? Its so good, right?

Well I using mousepad from TT Dassher (it's my gf) and I have to say thats really good, easy to clean etc. so I can recommend that for You ^^

On 12.6.2017 at 5:47 PM, frather said:

Oh ,man i am glad that you asked , it is the best mouse that i have ever owned  hehe :D   .

But tell me friend ,what do you think about the  TT mousepad? Its so good, right?

I can only talk about my TTe Dasher Medium Mousepad, its awesome, like Ablink said easy to clean, slided smoothly over the mousepad. i can't said anything was is bad about this mousepad.

Ohh , nice  ,im glad that you all like the mousepads. But what is your guys opinion about  the mini TT headset  ISURUS PRO , with the detachable microphone?   Its my favorite TT gear for sure :) 

On 17.6.2017 at 0:16 PM, frather said:

Ohh , nice  ,im glad that you all like the mousepads. But what is your guys opinion about  the mini TT headset  ISURUS PRO , with the detachable microphone?   Its my favorite TT gear for sure :) 

I love it, i use it private for my iPhone, because the sound is better and as a Headset if i use my netbook at work. The sound is nice and the mic is great

On 21.6.2017 at 7:30 PM, AblinK said:

Hey Buddy,
At This weekend We got our tournament, and for Sure I will take my tt gear and show at some games how it works ^_^

I wish u a lot of fun with the Gear and good luck on the tournament^^