ThermalMike

**ATTN Users with Thermaltake Riser Cables**

Hi guys.

'm still waiting for Thermaltake to send the cable, I've already received an email asking for an address, but for a month I have not received anything. I contacted them several times and I continue to receive no response, what do I do? I'll keep burning with the cable and I'll keep the card horizontal? I did not pay a fortune not to enjoy the full potential of the box. I do not understand why they sell stuff that does not work 100% or 50%! Can you give me some help ??
Thank you all.

Hello Lont.

Well, pretty much everyone from this thread has received his cable sooner or later. In my case, it took 1,5 month before i do. I guess you will have to wait a bit longer but try to contact them again just in case.

In the mean time, have you tried Teusxx's solution in the previous post?

Since TT has released some newer cables and I was going to be taking my system down to make some changes o thought it might be a good time to try their cable again.  They have sent me 3 cables, all same revision that didn't work.  I gave up and ordered a Amazon one that is working fine.  They approved me for a replacement, but want me to ship back the defective ones.  That is fine, but I should not be responsible for shipping charges.  They did not charge me shipping in the past.  I know other companies want you to foot the shipping, although when such a widespread is happening, they need to be proactive and take care of the consumer.

After a strong worded email, they are now shipping me a cable and fine want the old ones back.  If you have to deal with this, stand your ground and don't pay for shipping